Clear Afterburner Kit For Indian Motorcycles
- The Afterburner lens has 30 separate grooves that start from the back of the lens and travel down the length to the front. As light follows this path these grooves add depth, richness and a pulsating of light, creating its own special visual effects never before seen.
- Each Indian Kit consists of
- 2 light globe holders
- 4 connectors
- 2 lenses (with bezels)
- The lens is made of a special UV resistant material.
- The bezel has been hard chromed and this allows it to capture the colour and groove of the lens on its inner surface adding to its unique appearance.
- Once lens and bezel are fitted to the bike they complement it by giving the indicator housing a new shape of its own imitating that of a jet engine in afterburner mode.
- The moulds have been hand polished with 32 different grades of material to give the lenses a super-bright mirror finish.
Our lens are 60.5mm in diameter and 96 mm in length or 39mm in length for a turbine lens